What does “flatshare” mean?
A flatshare is where 2 or more people live in one space together. While each person has their own private and secure bedroom, the common areas such as kitchen, bathroom, and living room are shared spaces.
Do you provide Proof of Accommodation?
Yes, we do provide it. You just have to let us know at least two weeks ahead so we have enough time to notarize and authorize it.
Why go with the flatshare option?
If you are new to the city and don’t want to pay the expensive costs that a studio or one bedroom prices, flatsharing is a great opportunity to cut down on the prices while ensuring that future room-mates will maintain a respectful atmosphere. Furthermore, our flats are in prime locations around Prague so you can live in a neighborhood of your choice.
What are the benefits of the Flatshare company?
- When you join our community you are then allowed to relocate to any of our other available flats, with priority.
- We always ensure a respectful, safe, and professional environment in all our flats.
- The flats come fully equipped, fully furnished, and nicely decorated. If you need anything extra for the home we will do our best to provide it for you.
- We are trying to solve all problems in the flat as soon as possible. We also provide maintenance and are the people to call when you have any technical issues. We always provide full support as soon as possible.
- We can provide any extra help with proof of accommodation.
- Discounts in associated businesses
Who will I be sharing with?
All the residents in our Flatshare community are working professionals (scarcely students if yes usually both), which make up a big part of the corporate world here. We ensure that all residents behave respectfully to each other and we even encourage cleaning systems to help the harmony of the atmosphere. We understand that the working professionals have a life style that requires some peace and quiet, that is part of the reason why we don’t allow any students in our flat so that you don’t have to worry about any disturbing noise late at night.
Is there any commission?
No, you do not have to pay any commission.
Do I have to pay a deposit?
Yes, you must pay a deposit of one month’s rent upon the signing of the contract. The deposit must be paid even if you aren’t moving into your flat for a few months. The conditions for the return of the deposit is that you must return the room in the same state as when you moved in. After an assessment of the room we will promptly return the deposit.
Can there be more than one person in a available room
No. Rooms are available only to one person, that means no couples for one room.